I've joined the Compete 4 CMV - Gasparilla Distance Classic to #EndCMVforEVELYN.
Congenital Cytomegalovirus, or CMV, is the most common viral infection, and the leading non-genetic cause of hearing loss, that infants are born with in the United States. Every pregnant woman is at risk of acquiring CMV. And only 9% of women know about it.
The National CMV Foundation is dedicated to promoting awareness, providing access to resources, and sharing prevention information to eliminate congenital CMV.
There are 3 ways you can support my fundraiser:
1) Make an online donation. Just click the donate button to the right.
2) If you're in the Tampa area, join me and my family at Tampa Pizza Company, 4110 Henderson Blvd., Tampa, FL 33629 on Wednesday, February 12 between 11:30am - 9pm. A portion of the day's sales will support my #EndCMVforEvelyn fundraiser. And it's pizza!!!
IMPORTANT: you need to mention that you're with the #EndCMVforEvelyn / National CMV Foundation fundraiser when placing your order.
3) Register for the Gasparilla Distance Classic (registration steps below) and fundraiser along with me.
You can be part of the Gasparilla-Compete 4 CMV team in just a few steps:
1) Complete your race registration through the GDC website.
2) Select the teal JOIN button, to the right, to register for the #EndCMVforEvelyn team.
3) Meet the $250 fundraising minimum by before 2/7/20 and receive your COMPETE 4 CMV tee to rock on raceday!