JOIN US FOR THE 2020 UNITED AIRLINES NYC HALF!
The United Airlines New York City Half Marathon is a hugely popular event. If you are looking for that big New York City Marathon experience, but would rather run and train for 13.1 miles, this is the race for you!
Join us for this great race through the iconic streets of New York City!
The race will begin near Prospect Park in Brooklyn before crossing the Manhattan Bridge. Runners will travel north on FDR drive, run through Times Square, and enter Central Park for an exciting final loop around the tip of the park!
Compete 4 CMV Runners qualify for a number of perks, including:
- Complimentary race entry as a COMPETE 4 CMV runner
- Fundraising toolkit and support from National CMV staff member
- COMPETE 4 CMV apparel for race day
- Spotlight blog post to tell your story
- Training plans available
Team Member Requirements:
- Minimum fundraising of $1,500 by April 2020
November 20, 2019 - Charity registration opens
February 20, 2020 - Registration deadline
March 15, 2020 - Race day!